<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, July 15, 2006

My hands hurt. I mean, they ache. Aches from the filing of my pathetic foot soles. Mum alwiz asks, "Why do your soles look like those of a construction worker or any other odd-job labour? We used to run around the kampong without wearing any shoes and yet my soles are so much better than yours."

It beats me too. >.<

I'm kinda tired, though i've only worked for 2 hours today. Was out for a total of 4 hours, including my travelling time to and fro toa payoh. My student, Vanessa, did well today. I finally see some improvement in her Chinese oral. Anyway, she ought to meet any expectations of mine, given that she is a GIFTED student in the gifted stream in RGPS. She ought to work harder.

I think most kids nowadays are terrible when it comes to studies. I used to be so much more dilligent and obedient when i was a primary and secondary student. Sigh~ What will happen to my future kid, if i do have one???!

Woke up at 10+ this morning. IT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT! It's been like donkeys years since i got my lazy bum out of bed at such an early time. HeE... Dragged my parents to 678 for breakfast. They serve my favourite kway chap (which is also FeLFeL's most hated dish). Thereafter, the two old ones dragged me to 680+ to jalan jalan and buy 4-D. I realize my father sorta 'improved'. He now spends bout 70-100 on lottery per weekend. A little better larz huh...

My eyes are tired, my brain is tired, and i'm feeling dizzy. YET, i'll be catching Pirates of the Carribean with DeAr DeAr, da sao, bro and many others tonight. Yeah, MIDNIGHT i mean.

Shall i catch some sleep later? HmMm...

I guess my dinner is "on the way". DeAr DeAR's gettin me my MCDONALD!!! I so crave for it larz...It's been so long since i ate fast food. YuMmy YuMMY!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:00:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.