<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm totally disgusted by SOMEONE!

YuCkS!!!

=PuKe=

Bloody hell!

I guess i used to be as disgusting as him, for i was once so damn snobbish too! I REALLY have LoY, my buddy, to thank man! 'He' was the one who made me realize academic excellence is like NOTHNG! So what?! RI. So??? SAF Award holder. So???!!! FuCk!

What exactly makes the difference between someone who studies in a neighbourhood school and another who studies in top schools like RI??? I've been to both, St. NiCkS and HIHS. One is reputable and POLISHED, the latter is kinda filled with gangsters. So what? I graduated with the same L1R5 as most of my peers back in that so-called reputable school. F**k ToP SChOoLS! And by the way, who says that students of top schools always have in minds, "I want to go to RJ, so i must study hard" whereas students of neighbourhood schools only think of playing soccer after school? What kinda rubbish is that? Some RI rubbish???!!!

Hell sayings!

Totally disgusted. I so wanna thrash him under my legs!!!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:40:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.