Thursday, June 01, 2006
Someone asked me to blog. Complained that i haven't been blogging. So here's one.
I just spent the past 2 hours chatting with a 18 yr old gal. Video conversation via MSN. We competed to see who had more nail polishes, perfumes, haircare products... ...
Ha! Funny.
That's the good thing bout young people. They make you return to those days when you was sooo damn much younger.
Sigh.
I'm old.
I've always (am still) CRAVE/d/ing for young gals, like a wolf that 'lusts' after little pigs. LOL! What kinda description is that?
But then again, someone young=someone supposedly childish and unable to shoulder my heavy life resposibilities.
On the other hand, someone old=someone supposedly boring, yet not necessarily mature.
Sigh.
As i was telling that XiaoADE ealier, "haf gf also sianz, no gf also sianz".
Sigh~
I dreamt of getting 3 fucking Cs for my exams yesterday. I guess i broke out in cold sweat. That is...HORRIFYING! I don't want that man!
Results are expected to be released within the next few days. God bless me!
I want 3As and 3Bs. HEE.
Sianz.
Cindy's 1st year anni>>>This coming sun.
1 year flew past.
I'm so much better now. Seriously. Time heals wound.
National day's approaching.
Sigh.
The genting trip did little for my relationship. Or perhaps, things kept screwing themselves up just when they got
slightly better.
Also dreamt that i started a new relationship. Woke up doubting if i had a change of heart. You know, sometimes, feelings you had in your dreams linger in the air even after you've wandered out of wonderland.
Sigh~
I want some new excitements.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:56:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##