Sunday, April 09, 2006
Watching the repeat telecast of CamPus SuPerStAR now.
It's not bad an entertainment program. I STILL tink that
Geraldinee's
COOL. Or i should say
CuTe instead... I LoVE KiDs aka HaLf-AduLtS. AhAAhA!
Over at sengkang. Waiting for her to return. We're going town. Sometimes, i feel that making a rip to town is like embarking on a journey out of singapore to me. Well, you'll see me in town like once in 3 or 4 months. There's seriously nothing much in town, isn't it? What's there, i mean...? There can't be new shopping centres sprouting out every weekend right? So whatever is already there will always be there, and what will be there are only those which are already there. Far East, Wisma, Taka, Tangs etc etc etc. What else?
I'm gonna
DRAG her to the hair salon. Can't tolerate her hair no more. Erm...My judgement is, people with short hair JUST HAVE GOT TO get a hair cut at least once in 1.5 months, right? Else, things just get way TOOOOOOOOO terrible.
I hope it's not gonna be too hot today. I'm wearing something considerably thick. NO choice, i'd rather be drowned in my sweat than look less pretty. HaHhA!
Gotta start my revision tomorrow. SIANZ ARGH!!!
Get done with the next two weeks and my 3-months holi will commence!!! WoHoOOOo!!!
Thinking of getting a part time job during the holidays. Wanna earn and make a trip to bangkok for my long-desired ShOppiNg trip!!! Anyone who cares to join?!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:31:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##