<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whatever comes out of our mouth don't please the other party.

I'm so sick of the not-nice situation!

It's been a fucking damn long time since we both felt pleased and contented with each other. Just a day ago, i was still immersed in the feeling of being in love, though she wasn't at all. I told her how much i love and miss her every night. Tonight's different! I wish i have another someone to love now. I wonder when was the last time she felt in love with me!

Am i in love with the imaginary FeL? Or have things changed too much that it seems so? Another 2 hours to go before we are at the next stage of the r/s - 6th month and thereafter. Things are terrible as at the present moment. Maybe it's gonna be worse, maybe better.

Luckily, i'm not too affected. At least i'm still in the mood to revise for my econs quiz tomorrow and catch up on my french lessons which i have missed.

I just posed her the question: When was the last time you felt in love?
Her instant reaction disgusts me to the CORE!
She asked, "With who?"

What the hell?!

Am i supposed to ask bout TRINA?

Anyway, the answer of "this morning before i sleep" is far less than convincing. The point is, i don't feel so! It's been like donkey years since she bothered to at least SHOW that she's in love with me. Recalling back, i guess the last time was when we were in genting for the second time, with the precise moment being when she passed me the note that states she loves only me and no one else.

End-December...End-January...
That was 2 months ago.

2 months out of the 6 months we were together! HA-HA-HA! Funny?! I didn't feel that she was in love for 1/3 of the duration!

F**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=Takes a deep breath=

Fine! Whatever it is!

I SHOULD NOT BOTHER TOOOOO MUCH!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:15:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.