Saturday, January 28, 2006
Atmosphere over our reunion dinner was nice, but that's on the surface.
Everyone knew something was amiss; someone we love dearly was absent from the occasion.
Feeling not very nice now. Tomorrow i'm gonna visit Cindy lez. I'm gonna make her some potato thingy which she likes. Just kinda 'recovered' from a fever. My body temp shot up to 38.5 degree celsius. Amazing temp huh?
Something's bothering me. I don't like it when i portray the image of a devil whereas
she acts like an 'angel'. It only goes to highlight nice stuffs bout her and the ugly side of me.
Things like that happen every now and then. I'll usually go to pal these days. But one thing is, she wouldnt be able to make time for my grumbling sessions everyday. No matter what, she cannot replace Cindy's place and listen to what i have to say every now and then.
Previously, i'll always stay up to wait for my little sis to knock off from work in the middle of the night so as to grumble and complain.
If only she's still around, i'll ask her what i am supposed to do with what i have on hand.
Lost.
Cindy's good at playing mind games. She finds it exciting somehow.
It has been soooo long since i start to tear at the thought of her. I have been in good control of my emotions these days. Wonder if it's tomorrow's trip or the situation between dear dear and i that led to the 'verge' again.
I can't be visiting her everytime i want to have someone to grumble to.
But who's here? I mean, in the middle of the night?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:38:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##