Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I have just completed a short tutorial on French during the past 30 mins.
Reached home at bout 45 minutes ago. Bathed immediately and started working on the tutorial which should have been completed during the weekends. Haizz. I must behave and 'guai guai' work on my weekly tutorials during the weekends!
Went for prata with Ju, Est and dear dear tonight. Rushed like hell and managed to travel back to sengkang from marina square within 35 mins. Amazing race huh?! LOL...
Pal commented today during lunch that this is now the period whereby i'm completely immersed in love. Haha! She said i'll probably die without dear dear. At the same time, she warned me against spoiling that spoilt brat of mine any further.
But, my baby made me angry again earlier. Sigh. Yet, i forgive her with only a pathetic 'sorry' from her. So 'kan bu qi' myself larhz! Told myself that she have already pushed me to my limits when she threw tantrums at the coffeeshop an hour ago; told myself i'm gonna continue to be mad at her; reminded myself not to forgive her too easily. I even prepared the 'speech' i was gonna deliver once she make the move to apologize! I wanted to slam her face with the sentence, "Don't always throw me a 'sorry' after you've done stuffs to hurt/piss/irritate me!".
But i didn't.
Why leh?
I also don't know larhz.
Even felt that i was about to burst out laughing when she gave me that innocent face and said 'qiu qiu ni' again. Hehe...
So tiredz. Woke up at 530 this morning and have been awake since then. Skipped two lessons and went bugis/icon/marina square in search for new year clothes but returned with absolutely nothing. How disappointing? Sianz. Really really not gonna have anything to wear for the new year le.
Yawn. I'm gonna die from tiredness soon.
Will be teaching esther stats tomorrow at dear dear's place tomorrow and also work on the other two tutorials which are to be discussed on thursday.
Good night, world.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:53:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##