<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Back from chinatown.

Tiredz.

The place was flooded with people. It was so packed and stuffy that my dearie baby almost dropped dead! LOL! But the atmosphere was good though. I'm finally into the new year mood liaoz.

Met pal and her girl at 1800 in sengkang and the 4 of us headed for chinatown. The first thing we did upon arrival was to settle our dinner at "yam cha". It was so damn sickening, cos i couldn't eat like 70% of the dishes they ordered. Is dim sum really supposed to be like this? I mean, all seafood?! *Bleh*

After the heavy meal, we started walking around among the "people mountain people sea" stretch and the first stall we patronised was one selling "mua chi". Didn't know that there are actually so many people out there who love the snack! Well, i don't. But dear dear, pal and her girl sorta love it. In the end, dear dear actually bought $10 worth of that tiny snack! Imagine! Kinda ex larhz.

Then, we walked walked walked and walked till we came to a stall which sells nicey lighters! I mean, lighters in the form of rifles and pistols!!! They were damn damn damn nice, so i couldn't stop myself from making a purchase! Haha. Bought dear dear a middle-sized one which is shaped like a rifle of the 18th century. Cool! Shall post a pic of that collector's item soon.

I don't really know how dear dear feel towards me buying the lighter. It's pretty obvious that she likes that alot alot, but at the same time, she felt i was kinda wasting money. Sigh. I told her that anything that's spent on her will not be a wastage to me, but she gave me a reaction which is beyond my interpretation. I only wanted to give her all i can, make her happy when i can and that includes getting stuffs that she likes for her, isn't it?

Anyway, pal's girl also went back with something from tonight's trip. She bought something which i thought was really cool. Sorta a road sign, with 'Darby' and 'Dardee' "embedded" on it. She's gonna hang that in her room. I think it's gonna be nice larhz. But given that i've spent too too too much tonight, i didn't get one. In any case, i can always get that by placing an order online. So, let it be.

So couldn't bear to bid my dear dear goodbye once again. Weekends are always too short for me. I hate that!!! Didn't really do anything much during the past two days. Spent most of my time sleeping. Chinese new year's in just a week's time and i've yet to buy a single piece of apparel. Sianz! Nothing new for me to wear except for the two pairs of shoes. Haiz. I wanna shop! But...Dear dear said we've gotta be more cautious of what we spend. Sigh. Gotta save larhz, cos dear dear's BIG birthday party is merely less than a month away. So looking forward to it! I want it to be the nicest for my baby!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:58:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.