Monday, January 09, 2006
*Mad Luffing Away*
I almost died laughing! WahAHa!!!
Replaced my mum's SIM card back into the additional hp i lent dear dear yesterday and from the second i turned the hp on, tonnes of memos kept popping up along with the titles for each and every of the memos noted in the calendar application! Ahahaha! Luff die me! My baby's sooooooo damn cute larz! Looked at the titles she have set for the memos and i can't help luffing away! Can't imagine she could name those memos, in accordance with the time she have set for the alarms, "Ooi", "Get", "Up", "Nw" etc etc etc... LOL! I'll usually leave the titles blank when i set my alarms. Hmmm...That's what makes my baby so special! *Hee*
I'm done with the tutorials. Had to keep checking up the dictionary while i was handling the Business Law tutorial. I guess my english is really that bad! Saddening huh? To think that i tutor?! Oh my! Gotta work hard and improve my ability in that language.
Have confirmed that i'll be taking French as my elective this semester, while pal will be doing Communication if she can't take up any places in my French class. That's bad. We'll no longer be in the same class for each and every of our modules then.
*Yawn*
Sleepy.
Gonna sleep soon.
Dear dear, in case you see this in the morning before you guai guai get to sleep...I LOVE YOU! =Muack=
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:42:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##