Wednesday, January 04, 2006
It's all bout money, i guess.
I freaking got scolded again!
I'm just so sick of all those scoldings that go on everyday. They have became a part of my life. Is there anything i can do to change the apparent fucked-up fate i have?
I'm so damn sick of everything.
There are so many "if only"s going on in my twirling mind right now.
But the ultimate 'if only' is, IF ONLY I DON'T HAVE THIS KINDA LOUSY MAN AS A FATHER!
Argh!
Stress level is building up again. School has yet to become a problem, but the stupid old man in my house is killing me. I feel like locking myself up and not being in contact with anyone, not even my dearest BaBy. I only wanna have me in the world for the time being. I wish all the sickening issues would have became a matter of the past by the time i unlock myself. If only i have the ability to get away from all the shit that's happening in my life right now! I wanna fly away, to a faraway place where i can start anew without having to bear the burden of having a family which isn't like a family in any case.
I hate life for what it is to me!
Someone please tell me what's the meaning of being alive and breathing?!
Feel like crying out loud. I'm collapsing. I feel lethargic. I'm dying.
Just what the hell is going on?
Nobody's here! Nobody!!!
I'm alone, yet not alone. I don't know. Everything just sucks.
Somebody please bring me away. I'll follow whoever who can bring me to whatever places other than my house.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:32:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##