Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Yesterday was a bad, bad day. A real bad day.
Got scolded and shouted and screamed at by my stupid father for some absurb reason which only he can come up with. I was reprimanded for demanding his friends' passports' expiration dates which are more than necessary for me to make the online booking for air tickets on their behalf. What the heck? He said i'm some kinda irresponsible freak, commented there's no point in me seeking education and commanded me to FUCK OUT of the house together with my bro who also got scolded the night before.
What a FANTASTIC FATHER we have huh?
I should prove my abilities. He ought to be taught a lesson and KNOW that we DO have the abilities to get out of the freaky house that contains such a freaky bast**d whom we know as 'FATHER' since the day we were born.
I seriously cannot understand why he could have the cheek to call me this morning, pretended nothing happened last night and moved on to provide me with his friends' details and asked me to make the booking. What a GREAT PRETENDER?! It's just too bad that he lacks the outlook of a star, or he could jolly well become yet another SUPERSTAR!
On the other hand, i kinda detest myself for being such a COWARD too! Why the hell didn't i reject his request? I should have proceeded with my plan and moved my things out of the house today when he was at the coffeeshop drinking! What a weakling i am?! I'm a LOSER!!!
Here i am, waiting for that alcoholic to get back and vent his frustration on me once again. I just pray that he can really get his hands on me. I can then happpily run to the nearest police station with a bleeding head or sth and there he'll be off to Changi. LOL! The thought of that makes me HAPPY!
Look! I've gotta move out.
I'm going crazy.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:09:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##