<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, December 19, 2005

Back from Genting. It's really hot and stuffy back in Singapore. Argh...

But... ... ... It's just a matter of another 10 days before Dear Dear and I will be heading to the nicey place again! LOL!

=Headache. Things are spinning. This feeling sucks.=

Results were released today. Both pal and I did WELL! I mean, FANTASTIC! LOL! So much better than what we had expected, truthfully speaking. Was hoping to just pass Stats and both of us secured a B. The one and only unfortunate issue is, I didn't manage to obtain an A grade for Marketing. Wonder if that will hinder my option to specialise in that area. Haiz. But still, 2As and 2Bs are good enough!!!

Cheers!

The trip up to the mountains was nice. It was a nice short holiday well spent with my baby. Most significant event === We lost 1.1K RM, of which ALL was recouped by the last day of our trip together with a PROFIT of 200 RM. Phew!

However, it seems like dear dear's luck has been rather down since the 4K went vanishing into thin air. Sigh. But everything's okay though. All the bad luck will go away from this moment on!!!

The headache's killing me. I'd better get to bed soon.

*Can't wait to receive my X'mas pressie from my baby.*
*I wanna have something to hug to sleep.*
*Zzzz...*

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:18:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.