Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Dear dear sorta lost 4K.
-_-
Haizzz.
In a way, the 4K which was supposed to fill her pockets vamished into thin air within 24 hours. It's complicated, and incovenient to be expressed via this blog of mine.
Still, we'll be heading to Genting Highlands in another 8 hours or so.
Guilty.
I was the one who wanted to go on the trip, thinking that dear dear should be in a financial situation which is kinda appropriate for us to embark on a short holiday during this festive season. Never did i imagine that the large sum could just 'disappear' as and when some
f***king assh**es want it to! Shit!
Irresponsible jerk!!!
Argh!
Forget it! I shall not let some
stupid BAS***DS ruin my mood.
And so, as a way to appease dear dear's anger, i'm OBLIGED to take ONE roller coaster ride with her!
ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's gonna scare the hell outta me, that's for sure! Genting now has some new items added to its theme park. Why did they do that? To create nothing but headaches for people like me? Hello! I'm not a real cat! I'll die if i were to fall from whatever-number-of storeys!
Sigh...
No choice. I've just gotta do it.
=Prays that this is not gonna be the last entry i'll have in this lifetime=
LOL!LOL!LOL!
8 more hours to go and i've not even packed my bag. I'm becoming more and more like dear-dear-the-lazy-bum, always leaving things to the eleventh hour. And it seems like the sleeping bug has found its way to my BiG baby. She's always complaining of feeling tired and sleepy these days. I wonder how she'll collapse when school starts in approximately 2 weeks' time.
Oh no! Yeah, school's starting soon. It's all bout travelling to freaky boon lay once again. Haizzz. And the results are due to be released during this week. Erm...Today's already the Wednesday but i've yet to receive any sms. Let's see if the sms will reach me while i'm among the hills. Pal and I have this pact - We're obliged to forward our results to each other, in the most truthful and original form, and the one who does better shall treat the other party to a meal. Whatever meal will do for now, because pal's damn damn damn broke.
X'mas is in one week's time and i did absolutely nothing yesterday and today. I'm gonna DIE FOR SURE LARZ! Forsee myself rushing the artpiece like hell after i'm back from the highlands. Hmmm...I MUST complete the job!
Dealing with my hp while blogging. Bought a new memory card two days ago and i'm doing all the transferring of files now. Gotta say that the file transfer is seriously driving me nuts with its extremely slow rate. What kinda operation is that man?! I've been at it since 3 hours ago and am still dealing with that now. Argh...
Wow! This entry is long man!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:52:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##