Saturday, December 10, 2005
A nice trip down to Zouk last night. Had such a wonderful time with dear dear, pal and her girl. For one reason or another, the clubbing session somehow improved things between dear dear and I. Had a great time indeed!
It was also good to know and
see for myself that the money i spent on dolling myself up for the event did not go to waste! Ahahaha! I think i looked fantastic lor!!! LOL!
In contrast to dear dear's prediction, I wasn't the one who got drunk and puked. Hmmm...Wanted to get dear dear over to say 'Hi' or something all night but she refused to... Bleh!
Also saw Nicky and YP, and i was so damn shocked to see the latter in that kinda attire!!! Erm...I think she's getting cuter day by day!
Went to the Gents after the show ended because of the damn damn damn long queue in the Ladies, and this stupid GLK publicly interrogated pal's girl and I for trepassing into the Gents! Argh! Stupid GLK!!!
A strong feeling after the session is: I sure would like to befriend a drag queen - someone who will make me laugh like nobody's business all the time!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 4:43:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##