<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Created a workshop out of bro's currently empty room. I just know that i'm gonna get some real scoldings from dad tomorrow when he wakes up and finds himself unsatisfied with my effort in trying to make the workshop look as neat and tidy as possible.

Just too bad!

I'm in a pretty good mood. Finally got down to serious work after dangling in the air for so long. Did my shopping today. Spent about 2 hours in the heartland before my new tuition assignment commenced and another 2 hours at Plaza Singapura after the session ended.

My new student's named Nicole. One of my ex-students is called Nicole too. She's sam's cousin. Lives at some kinda ulu condominium in Geylang and i couldn't continue teaching her owing to the distance factor. She was a nice kid to work with, mainly because she' smart and more importantly, fears me. I still have with me the cute mug she gave to me on sam's 21st birthday party. It was meant to be a Teachers' Day pressie. That was sweet, isn't it?

It's really been a long while since i contacted sam and her family. Used to chit-chat with her parents after ending the sessions with nicholas, sam's younger bro, and nicole. Haiz. I can still remember how her mum would keep asking me to stay for dinner while her dad keep stuffing me with my favourite lemon biscuit by his company.

Sadly, things may never be the same again.

Anyway, back to today's affairs.

I bought most of the major "ingredients" required for dear dear's Xmas pressie today, and have just spent more than 5 hours working with them earlier.

Met pal-the-2nd after my session and her work at PS and had pasta for dinner. Creamy chicken AGAIN! This is already the third time i'm having that dish within the past 2 weeks. Sianz! But still, it was very very ultra super nice when i had it 9 hours ago.

Was left with about 1 hour for shopping after the dinner and...SO DAMN FORTUNATELY and LUCKILY, i managed to get something for this Thurs. Got myself a jacket from Dorothy Perkins. With that, i shall just get another inner top and match it with the jacket for this coming Xmas. Hooray!

Ju commented i should change my dressing style. Hopefully the jacket marks a good new start. In any case, it can't possibly be too way OFF cos pal-the-2nd did the shopping with me. Hee. I do trust her sense alot alot...

Sigh. Thursday is coming. So damn gan chiong. Kinda stressed. I'm really worried about not looking good and presentable. I guess we'll see many many of dear dear's friends. Like what i've said, i always put in additional efforts when meeting her friends. I want them to have a good first impression obviously. Die die cannot throw face larz! Especially...especially...especially when trina will be there too!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:37:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.