Monday, December 05, 2005
Sigh...
Saw dear dear's blog. "Are my high expectations too much for any living being to take?" I ponder.
Is love all about i love you and you love me? When there's love, there's a point in being in a relationship. When love ends, the relationship loses its significance. But then again, having a relationship isn't simply about loving right? I mean, i can't just focus on the issue "i love you" and not bother bout how you feel at all times. To quote yet another example, i can't go around "not behaving myself" and flirting while living with the fact that "i love you", isn't it?
Haiz...
I don't even know what are the issues i'm trying to deliver across.
I guess i'm doing the exact opposite of Confucius's sayings; I'm being lenient with myself yet harsh with people around me. My high expectations may just lead to the deaths of many. If that's true, dear dear may be the first to die.
Dear dear once said, "we just have to give and take". Eg. She gave in and agreed to go to JB with me though she's feeling lethargic, so i'll have to take that she'll slam me with multiple "give me another 5 mins". Give and take? Maybe.
Listening to a nice song with saddening lyrics-Jay's Shan Hu Hai. The song depicts how difficult it is to execute a breakup. I had thought that a relationship exists simply because there is love between the two. But...But what if loving means two have to suffer under the presence of the other party? What happens then?
Sigh...
High expectations? Constant agony? I love you? You love me?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:55:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##