Tuesday, November 15, 2005
One last examination to go before things come to a temporary end.
I'll have a month to relax and enjoy days without having to travel to and fro freaky boon lay before results are released and i start to weep and curse and swear, i suppose.
Dear dear just left... ...
Sad. I'm usually angry during the past occasions when i wanted her to stay and she couldn't. This time round, i'm sad.
I'm always having difficulties getting to sleep when i'm on my own. It's been 5 months and somehow, i'm just not used to being alone. Is it because i'm simply too used to having that disturbing and ah-lian-ish sis being a nuisance in the room when i try to get to sleep? Maybe. Highly probable. The P(not being able to get to sleep cindy is not around)=0.999.
I need someone to sleep with me. Who else is willing and able to do that except for XXX and AAA? Unfortunately, i wish pal or dear dear could be the one.
Grandma may be shifting in with my family. She said she wouldn't dare to live alone. She had grandpa with her previously. But now that ah gong's gone, she's alone, just as i'm alone in my room. She'll be sharing a room with me if she really do move in. I like that, and hate that idea at the same time. When dear dear's over at my place, i wish there will only be the two of us in my big big room. But whenever she's gone, i turn to wish that i'm sharing the room and the four walls with another person and not just have it all for myself. Haizzz...
Freedom - Why is it that some people just don't have it? Why not have as much of that as i do? Why do i keep getting into conflicts with issues pertaining to freedom?
I'm not tired AT ALL. It's already 413am as i type this. I've slept less than 8hours during the past two days and yet I"M NOT TIRED! What the hell?! Am i dying or something? Living humans ought to feel tired and sleep.
Just sleep, KAT!!!
Haizzz
What is so good about studying? What is so good about getting a degree? What is so good about getting involved in a relationship? What is so good about having a nice-looking PC? What is so good about having fathers and mothers around? What is so good about having a wireless keyboard and mouse? What is so good about being a lesbian? What is so good about having internet access? What is so good about blogging? ... ...
What is so good about life???
Nothing is good.
I'm scared. I don't really know when it'll be my turn to leave. When will my loved one/s leave? When will that be? Will i ever get to say goodbye?
Lack a sense of security in my current life. Nothing's secured. The feeling is most intense when i'm alone. I'm afraid i won't even have the time to bid my loved ones farewell.
Argh! Why is my room so big and empty?!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:53:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##