Wednesday, November 09, 2005
3rd month. 1/4 year.
A relatively 'safe' period as from now on. Have been attributing all quarrels and misunderstandings and negative stuffs to "Lack of understanding" and "Still trying to adjust to each other's lifestyles" since the beginning of the relationship. From today onwards, we'll have to think of some better 'excuses'. LOL
Hmmm, there's this sweeeeet feeling i have here in my heart...
Love you, baby!Things have rather nice since the 'outbreak' during the 5days4nights chalet stay, though i ought to be in a not-so-good kinda mood since exams are in progress.
Been doing alot of thinking recently, during the past three days or so. Felt regretful of how i've been 'behaving' during the past 5 months since Cindy's departure and school's commencement. I did kinda rotted my time and life away. Bloody terrible attitude towards studies and work.
Trying. I'm really trying to be a better person and regain the kinda motivation i used to have. Wanted sooo much to sleep this noon when i was over at dear dear's place. The living hall was dim and the breezy and cool weather did nearly put me to sleep. Then luckily, dear dear came to the 'rescue'! I was told i would get caning if i don't study. LOL
That was how i finally started on my revision for statistics. But hey! I also have myself to thank alright! Could have went to sleep, but i didn't. Heh. Cannot be doing that all the time. I can't carry on being like this, i know.
Been looking for holi jobs too. Asked pal to check out the temp job with her company ( which i doubt she have done, haiz ), contacted my ex-SIP firm and have also started to keep a lookout for lobangs people have. I've gotta get a job in Dec. Why not? I've been having too long a holi, i suppose. Been slacking for months.
I MUST MUST MUST work harder!
First target: 4Bs or better for next semester.
Second target: Vancouver trip next Dec! Snowy christmas, here i come!!! Hooray!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:50:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##