<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Haiz. I have new issues to blog bout le>>>

Trina strikes again.

LOL! That sentence is weird man! As if she's a killer or something. Ha!

Dear dear asked if she should tell me something bout Trina. I inhaled a deep breath, and told her to go ahead.

The issue is, dearest Trina cooked her her favourite potato snack.

I commented, "Of all times, why must she be doing nice things when we've just had so many quarrels and unhappiness over the past 5 days?"

Felt something when i got to know that Trina's making her moves again. It wasn't anger. Some kinda funny and uncomfortable feelings. Sianz! Perhaps it's precisely the kinda 'sianz' feelings. Don't wanna bother too much bout her existence anymore. ARGH!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:36:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.