Friday, October 21, 2005
Today's the 21st. If I were still together with ***, it would be the 31st month anniversary. Sounds kinda scary. 31 months is a long long time man!
Now, 21st no longer holds any meaning. It's the 9th that i'm always looking forward to. 9th November is 18 days away. I wonder if things will still be the same then.
I don't really know what's wrong, it's all a matter of me wanting more and more and more attention from her. I can't imagine that i actually reduced myself to the pathetic state of asking for hugs when she was mapling. How desperate can i get?
We're now quarelling over min min, who's on her way here now. I called to ask that young girl not to come over 15mins ago, and she said she'll just take a train to Changi Airport and spend a night there if i really don't wanna see her. What can i say? I've rejected her a total of 4 times from Monday all the way to Thurs. How can i just keep doing that to people who care?
Argh!
She just don't understand. If i had a choice, would i rather have min min with me? I want FeL! But, i want the one who sits still and watch vcds with me, the one who showers me with all the attention in the world.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:35:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##