Monday, October 17, 2005
Today is a bad bad bad day. Or a night, i should say.
Dad asked for 2.5K at one go, and told me he wanted the sum immediately. I stupidly withdrew 1K and gave it to him. That amount was meant for the payment of my school fees which are long overdue.
I shall declare myself a bankrupt now.
Will get down to the application of the study loan soon or i won't be able to hang out any further.
I hate being a poor person once again.
Dear dear said i'm materialistic. I don't agree. Anyway, i think that statement of hers was meant to be a joke.
Min Min 'invited' me to stay over at her place for the next one or two weeks. I'm considering the offer.
Should i or shouldn't i?
Exams are 2 weeks away. Dying.
Will die for sure.
This time round, i'm really gonna 'buang' all the way to boon lay, man.
Life still sucks. Almost every single thing sucks. Will things ever take a change for the better?
I kinda hate my very own existence. If only i don't exist.
Or, if only my father doesn't exist. But then again, that would mean i don't exist!
What the hell? Maybe i'm just tired. Maybe everything will be alright soon. Maybe Cindy will bless me from wherever she may be.
I hate life, on the overall.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:17:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##