Sunday, October 09, 2005
Having spent 5 fantastic days with dear dear, good things are finally coming to an end. Dad and mum will be back from KL tonight. An end to their 5-day Hat Yai-KL trip. I hope that doesn't depict the beginning of bad days ahead though. Exams are merely 3 weeks away, dear dear's getting more and more busy as the primary school examinations commence, and i'm freaking down with fever now.
I don't want these bad things! Can't we just have all days filled with happiness like the past 5 days?
Watched Constantine last night together with dear dear. Watched only the first part though. Fell asleep when we were having the 'half-time interval'. Slept all the way till bout 10 this morning when i woke up to bid dear dear goodbye. Went back to sleep and eventually woke up at 12 noon.
I've decided not to go to school tomorrow. The fever's one thing, but i thought i need plenty of rest before the hectic weeks ahead kill me.
Feeling kinda relaxed now. Listening to nice music while blogging.
Went for tuition from 1 to 4 earlier. Last session with Alvin after having taught him for 3 years, and he really did leave me such a deep last impression by pissing me off to the core!
Went to do some grocery shopping after that. It's been a long time since i bought stuffs for the family, though i've been indirectly making purchases by paying for soooo much for the freaking house. Bought cabbage for boo boo too. I wouldn't want to see her display that fierce look again, and so bought a super-big cabbage which i suppose can last her for at least 5 days.
Made the first e-payment via DBS site for my handphone bill this month. I hope nothing goes wrong. If it does, i'm never gonna use online payment ever man! This month's bill amounted to 97+, all thanks to the overseas call to Wong earlier in Sept which cost 23+. Hmmm, i'm really squandering, it seems. Ha!
Took panadols le. I suppose the fever's gonna leave me in a few hours' time. If it does, i'll ask dear dear not to rush over with my dinner at 9pm.
Gonna sleep alone tonight. Hate that! I want my dear dear...
=Sobz=
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:12:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##