Monday, October 03, 2005
I can't be more tired than this.
Slept only three pathetic hours yesterday.
Spent like 5 hours in all during the evening and night to revise for the accounting test today. Many said it was tough. Some commented it was a killer paper. I thought it was easier than last year's version! Heh. Shall not be too arrogant. Maybe it'll not turn out to be what i had expected it to be. In any case, i'm confident of at least not failing. If i do, perhaps it's really a wiser choice for me to quit schooling before i'm issued an academic warning.
Dead beat. Totally shagged.
I'll probably drop dead if i don't get to sleep now.
Gonna nap for 3 hours before waking up at 10pm to work on the marketing project. Hope everything will proceed smoothly and that my brain will cooperate and not get jammed with rubbish instead of ideas.
Dear dear,
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
Love ya, baby!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 7:07:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##