<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 25, 2005

It always and still feels so good to be doing nice stuffs for my dearest big baby.

Dear dear has fallen sick. I wish she can be here, so that i can take care of her. Perhaps there's nothing much i can or know how to do, but at least i can be there. Even the most insignificant act of hugging her while she sleeps will make a difference, i suppose.

However, Mrs Tang has been rather pissed of late. I don't wanna get dear dear into more trouble. Shall spare a thought for Mrs Tang from a mother's perspective and let her see more of her daughter. She deserves to, as a matter of fact.

Hmmm. I sound like i'm snatching someone's daughter away. Am i?

"Romance goes from low on the priority list to number one with a bullet."

How true?

Been completely immersed in love these days. Dear dear's been doing nice and sweet stuffs...

She can really melt my heart...

Caught "The Brothers Grimm" yesterday at Ang Mo Kio Jubilee. The second movie i've ever watched in that particular cinema. The first was "Finding Nemo" and i watched the show with ade long long time ago. Recalling upon my past relationship, it has really been a long while since i felt so totally in love. Was on the phone with pal a min ago. She somehow commented i've kinda lost my senses, as in, i'm going nuts! Well, i have never denied the fact that my baby is more than capable to drive me nuts. I'm head over heels with her!

LOL!

It's been a long while since i blogged. 4 days, i suppose. The past 4 days have been really well-spent with the one so dear to me. There were 'romantic' moments. 'Romantic' as in having me seated beside the big kid and watch her maple. LOL! That is, without saying, going by dear dear's definition of being 'romantic'. LOL!

Been laughing like nobody's business too. I guess i'll probably laugh my head off one of these days. Ha! Silly FeL have been driving me nuts with her 'humour' recently. How i miss her silliness?!

I'm missing you again, dear dear...

Finished my dinner. I'm addicted to the maggie mee FeL used to love. I'm such an 'adaptable' person huh? Always picking up habits and likings of those close to me. First, it was 'Are you crazy?', then it was 'Yah, sure!'. Now, it's chicken biscuits and the curry maggie mee. What else man?

Bro's gonna officially graduate from OCS this Saturday. I'm so god damn proud of his achievement!!! Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Gor Gor!!! He's gonna hold the 'Sword of Honour' ( I hope i'm right. ) and we're gonna be the ones who 'promote' him to the rank of 2nd lieutenant. Cool! So looking forward to the ceremony! It's gonna be a family day out. The first family outing since June.

I spent an hour or so going through old stuffs which i have been keeping with me over the past years. Was showing them to dear dear, and elaborating on how much the karung guni stuffs mean to me. Forced her to listen to the essays i wrote during my secondary school days too! Soooo much memories came running back, especially those of the bonds we have among the three of us.

There were numerous times when this issue came to my mind. Why would dear dear and i kinda keep 'looking forward' to the day we break up? It may be true that the relationship could simply end the next minute. But at the same time, it could also be the case whereby we stay by each other's side for years to come. Who knows?

Passed such a comment yesterday night, "I don't suppose i'll get myself another girlfriend after we break up. I'll most probably be of a marriageable age by then." I have once said that to ade too; i said i wouldn't get myself another girlfriend after her, for there were so many ocassions whereby i proposed a breakup because i couldn't come to terms with myself. Was ade the unlucky one or is FeL the lucky one? I've not had any problems accepting FeL as a woman so far. I know clearly i'm with a woman. And i am soooo sure of the fact that i love this woman in my life.

I can be quite an extreme person. Pal agrees too. She just told me FeL is such a fortunate fellow. She can tell for herself how nice i am to her. But, she did also brought up the fact regarding how mean i was to ade.

Dear dear, you're really really really one fortunate big baby!

I suppose i am too. At least i get the coaxing i want. LOL!

Now, Aunty FeL === Dear Dear!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:55:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.