<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 26, 2005

Pal asked me not to study tonight. She's out with her girl, after not having spent time together during the past weekend. She said she's gonna feel guilty if i were to study. LOL!

I'm not in the mood anyway.

Know clearly that exams are ONLY 5 weeks away. Couldn't get to sleep last night, and i was actually thinking of quitting school. It sucks to the core. I have never done any worse than how i am doing now. That's for sure. Couldn't understand quite alot of stuffs taught during Financial Management seminar this morning. Can't really figure out if i have became stupid-ier, or was it the china-man accent from the prof which pissed me off, or was it due to the fact that i have slept less than two hours that my brain couldn't really function?

Whatever the cause may be. I can't care much for now. Fuck schooling days!

I guess nobody's enjoying their time with the uni anyway. Not mingli, not pal, not ade. Nobody i know of!

Trying to kill my time by blogging. Gonna leave my house to meet dear dear in 40 mins' time.

Logged onto Friendster on Cindy's behalf earlier. It's been a long while since i did that.

Checked her mailbox too.

As i was doing those stuffs, my vision kept shifting to her picture which is place right in front of me. How i miss my little sis? I don't think anyone can ever know.

I'm shacked. Totally shacked. As i said, slept less than two hours. As at now, i've stayed awake for a total of 15 hours. Amazing!

Life sucks, except for the times i'm with dear dear and my pals and buddy.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:14:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.