Monday, September 12, 2005
=Back from ktv-ing session=
I finally got to sing! Shiok! Didn't sing with pal-the-2nd though. Decided not to tire her out since she've still gotta report for work tomorrow. Went KBox Hougang with dear dear's sisters, Ju and Est, instead. Hmmm...The best song from Est during the 4-hour session was "Ou Ruo La"
by Zhang Shao Han whereas Ju's best performance for the night should be...erm..."Dao Dai" by Jolin. As for me, the best song i attempted should be undoubtedly "To Love You More" by Gao Hui Jun. Simply love to sing that!
Met min min, chris and amber for dinner in town at WheelLock prior to the karaoke trip. Ate at a restaurant whose name i suppose is 'Sun and Moon'. According to min min, the funny name actually originated from the organization's name - "Sun Organization". She used to work there, and her 'Snow White' is actually one of the captains in the service crew. I would say that min min's 'Snow White' definitely looks better in real person than in pics. Luckily. Opps...LOL...
Ate alot, as usual. I think i'm getting out of hand. Bloody shit! Been eating like nobody's business these days.
Had rice, beef, steamed egg, miso soup and fatty chocolate ice cream. That's a long list, isn't it?!
Fuck!
Argh...
I wish i'm able to provide a more detailed update of what i have done today, but my physical body is really failing me. I'm damn tired. MUST get to sleep now.
Good night, folks.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:46:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##