Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Parted with dear dear an hour ago.
Couldn't bear to let her go.
=Sobz=
Woke up at 12 noon and thought i would have another 2 hours with my big baby before she have got to 'report' for work. Came into the room after washing up, only to find dear dear all dressed up and ready to leave for tuition sessions.
For a reason, i suddenly felt soooo sad.
I knew i wouldn't even have that 2 hours with dear dear.
She was here with me during the past 4 days and throughout the entire weekend. We caught a soccer match on Sat night. That was the first time dear dear watched a match with her girl. We had a good time experiencing the tremendous hike in our pulse rates each time France approach the goal poles. LOL...
Still, the past 4 days were kinda filled with unhappiness because of trina.
2 more days before my one-week break commences. I want to have more time with dear dear; I want happiness to fill the moments we spend being next to each other.
Dear dear, I love you... . . .
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:30:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##