Monday, August 29, 2005
I kinda had a little struggle with myself. Was pondering if i should give her a morning call when i found myself awake at 845am. Did not set the alarm to that time when i usually deliver morning calls while i'm on my way to the campus, but somehow, i woke up.
Made that call eventually.
It was picked up after just several rings. Not usual.
She asked if i slept. Perhaps that's because she saw the sms i sent late last night saying i couldn't get to sleep for i have slept too much the whole of yesterday.
I told her i did. And went on to ask the question that has been flashing across my mind since last night. I asked if she spent the night at home yesterday.
It's been almost 30 mins since i sent that sms, and i have yet to receive any reply.
I think i kinda know the answer.
I should have known it better.
I should have known it all along.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:16:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##