Monday, August 08, 2005
There's gonna be fireworks display at the Esplanade tonight. 12 midnight. It's gonna be really nice, i guess. Been sooo long since i last saw fireworks display. The last time was 3 years back, during the NDP preview, if i didn't remember wrongly. I had wanted to go. Now, i don't.
Bro's back,
finally. It's been three weeks since he left. Missed him sooo much that i gave him this BIG BIG hug just now. I suppose that's the first time i hugged him. I didn't even hug him when Cindy left us.
Looking back, far tooo many events and issues have taken place within the short three weeks.
I have another person in my life now.
Stress is invading my happy life. Stress from every aspect. I don't hate stress, but i certainly don't welcome it at this point of time, when i'm kinda having a great time with people around me.
Certain thoughts just keep circulating within my mind. That kinda feeling sucks.
I told bro regarding certain stuffs. Wanted to tell him verbally, face-to-face. But we were at the coffeshop, so i sms him instead, though he was sitting right in front of me. He read the sms, turned to look at me, smiled, then laughed, and asked if that someone is from NTU too. He seems absolutely fine with it. I remember how he spent hours discussing 'homosexuality' with me previously when i told of me and ade. But he's sooo fine with everything this time round.
Surprising.
Anyway, i told bro not to read my blog. He agreed. All of a sudden, he have became so understanding.
He did really lose a great deal of weight. It's damn obvious. One good thing is, i can clearly see his six-pac now. Wow!!! Keep it up, bro!
Went for dinner with bro and family earlier. Ate again. Shared a plate of rice with mama. Had curry fish-head, sweet and sour pork, hot plate tofu etc. Second meal of the day. Sooo sinful. Haizzz. Had mac with pal this noon after lessons. Had Quarter Pounder. Ate spaghetti last night.
Gosh! I'm eating tooo much! I'd better stop that...
Dismantled my bed and got rid of the frame. Spent more than an hour on that. Chose to do that after my bath, and that's a really bad choice. Perspired like hell!
Got rid of the frame for a reason. Dear Dear wouldn't have to sleep on the floor on her own should she stay over on nights when bro's around. Papa and mama would not have any reason to 'dis-allow' us from sleeping beside each other.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:03:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##