<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm freaking freaking tired. Damn damn damn tired.

Slept at 2 plus last night. Pal did too. But i really don't understand why i am sooo much more tired than she is. Surprisingly, i never feel tired when dear dear is right in front of me. Take this morning for instance, i could gladly lie beside her and watch her sleep for that half an hour or so. But my physical body almost collapsed due to tiredness when dear dear got down the cab and out of my vision.

Dear dear, you're my 兴奋剂 man! I'm never tired when you're with me. How i wish i can just bring you along for my lectures. Wouldn't find myself falling asleep every now and then in that case.

But, lectures were tooo boring. All that was presented are stuffs we, polytechnic graduates, already know. I merely attended the lessons because i don't wanna skip any more lectures.

Haizzzz...Just called you. Thought you'd have just finished a session with rebecca. If that's the case, i'll just walk to the bbt shop and meet you, even if it's just for a minute. See how much i miss you?

I am sooo enthusiastic regarding your blog entry for last night for you were the one who told me to take a look at it, remember?

I've seen that entry, my dear. . .

Hmmm...I shall save my comments for you alone, lest pal-the-2nd criticize me for being TOOO mushy!

Felt sooo touched last night when i heard those words from you. I really was. Almost teared. JUST almost. That was why i held you sooo tightly in my arms. . .

Sorry, pal-the-2nd. I just have the urge to pour out how i feel. Pls don't read on alright. You may stop here! Right here! I don't wanna cause you to puke, you know... . . .

>>>>>
>>>>
>>>

Dear Dear,

你那一个小小的举动, 是如此地让我心动。。。

那一个对于他人或许毫不起眼的拥抱, 让我肯定了自己在你此刻的生命中所占有的位置。在那一刹那, 我强忍着心中彭湃的情绪, 默默地退回到了你的身边 --- 一个我多么奢望能永远守着的岗位。我内心所感受到的, 不仅仅是莫大的欢愉, 也是一股被你呵护的温暖。。。

言语中, 你透漏了自己那不安的思绪。 我应该怎么让你知道, 我是多么不忍心再让你承受那一种心灵的伤痛? 。。。

我好爱你。。。真的好爱, 好爱你。。。

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:30:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.