Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Taking a 10-min-break off work. Schoolwork, i mean. They're killing me!
I wonder if my brain really did stop functioning during the past year when i did not study. Why do i have to spend freaking 3 consecutive days just to finish 1 tutorial? That's like shit!
Just wrote a 400-word answer for a tutorial question. That's nonsense! I have never done that in my entire life as a student! Well, i have once wrote a 2000-word essay, but that's an essay, for goodness sake! And now, 400 words for 1 question?
Bloody hell!
But, the good thing is, i only have 3 out of 15 questions more to go before i can call it a day.
Yeppie!
I'm FINALLY gonna be done with that fucking tutorial!
Recap for the day>>>
Went Guang Ming Shan in the morning. Today's the 49th day from Cindy's
departure. I was not overwhelmed with sadness. Rather, i was not feeling too sad. Just a little, and that was when i went to her urn and saw that pic of hers. She still look sooo beautiful... . . .
Perhaps that's because someone have been introducing extreme happiness into my life, so i'm rather, in a sense, immune to sadness these days.
But still, i experience heart aches once in a blue moon, when i hear of that someone not being too nice to herself.
Haiz... . . .
My heart aches... . . .
Oops! My time is up! Gotta get back to studies now.
Good night, folks!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:54:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##