Monday, August 01, 2005
I'm
FINALLY able to blog. Wanted to blog as soon as i have had my bath earlier. Had sooo much stuffs in mind and wanted to put them down in words
desperately. Logged onto Blogger when mummy suddenly came into the room with a piece of script in her hands. Passing the document over to me, she said zhiwei failed his driving test. Just when i was looking at the script and feeling amazed that he actually failed terribly with 32 demerit points, the male lead came into my room as well.
Said this...Said that... Asked me what are the categories he got his marks deducted in. I did tons of explanations quickly, hoping that he would soon be out of the room and i would be able to start blogging and not forget what i wanted to put down.
But, he started asking about Friendster. Said his brother created an account for him and he would like me to teach him how to edit account settings etc etc.
I was like...
Argh....What a good time to be discussing about Friendster huh? I needed to blog then quickly get back to work! I still have a few hundred pages of text to read and 2 tutorials to complete!
Still, i spent like half an hour guiding him through the navigation. Then, he went on to ask if i have nice songs in my com... . . .
And so, i spent about 1.5 hours doing nothing meaningful.
Only continued with my readings at 8 earlier. Told him to lower the volume and commented i cannot study with the music playing in the background. He didn't get my hint, anyway.
Completed the text readings for Marketing. Gonna continue with my Stats tutorial later on.
So, back to what i wanted to blog for the day>>>
First day of August 2005. Yet another new beginning.
A nice day well spent with her...A nice start for the new month.
Played truancy. Skipped school. I may be abit too old for that kinda act. But i did it still.
Something not-so-good happened last night. She 心疼 that baby rabbit of theirs; 与此同时, 我也好心疼她...
Woke up at 5.45 this morning, after dozing off for only 15 mins. Had more than enough time to get prepared and reach NTU in time. But i made the decision to skip school. Wanted to spend
one last day with her. I know my schedule is gonna change and become rather hectic to a certain extent from this week onwards. All lessons have commenced and i no longer have sooo much time to slack around and be with her.
=Sobz=
Sms-ed pal to tell her i'm not gonna turn up in school, knowing and expecting her to be pissed.
BUT, that nice chap just called and informed me of the happenings during lessons today. And she's not pissed or angry!
Pal,
You're the best, man! Love ya!
Did something i thought was really silly.
>>>To be continued...
*I made another decision again. Gonna walk to sengkang and meet her for dinner. Gosh! I'm head-over-heels with her!*
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:54:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##