Saturday, July 30, 2005
Second last day of July 2005.
I remember how June 2005 left the
deepest hurt in my life. A hurt that can never be erased off my mind and soul as long as i'm breathing.
Cindy,You know this... You know how Jie Jie will love you for as long as i don't see you in the other love paradise...I so miss you, baby...Back then, i prayed for a new start in July 2005. I wished i would be able to put behind all unhappiness and take nothing except memories of my lovable baby sis with me as i moved on.
The past month was, indeed, a new start.
School started, and i'm back to playing the role of a student. It's been a week since the commencement of lessons, and i'm all ready to STUDY.
I made the decision to let nature take its course with regards to the most important and significant friendship i've ever had in my life. I quitted hating, for hatred's too heavy a burden for me to carry at this point of time.
I treasured and cherished people who have proven to be sooo important to me -
pal and
pal-the-2nd.
To The Two Angels In My Life>>>
Love ya, gals!
Just this morning, on the second last day of July 2005, even before the first ray of sunlight shone through the window, i was sooo completely immersed in LOVE. I felt loved, for the first time, from the one i love. Was feeling lethargic after two nights of less-than-8-hours sleep, but i simply couldn't bear to allow myself to fall into a deep, deep sleep in the arms of my loved one. It was pure and extreme happiness i felt then, and that's what i feel now...
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:38:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##