<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I think i made a GRAVE mistake.

I acted smart, trying to analyse people like how i analyse my projects and stuffs.

I don't know if that will change the way things are, perhaps an hour or so ago.

I'm not confident things and feelings will stay. Maybe everything will become different when tomorrow comes.

I guess that was the first time i was sooo speechless on the phone.

I somehow wanted to point it out that i was misleaded into not believing. I wanted to shift the blame. And i did really do that.

Is it entirely my fault?

It really is? I don't even know that myself.

Regretful? I don't know if i am. All i know is that i'm not feeling good, though i kept laughing during the conversation earlier.

Today's such a dramatic day. That's a bit too much for me to take.

Am i just gonna get what i want? Really? Can't believe it.
*I feel like blood is gushing to my head all at one go, and that i'll fall into a concussion soon. I can't believe that perhaps i'm really gonna get what i want. That was exactly how i felt when it suddenly dawned on me that what i read could be true.*

But, that came a bit too sudden. So sudden that i thought it was a lie.

Are you hurt? Are you angry? Or are you pissed?
You didn't want to say anything. But i want to know how you're feeling. I sooo badly want to know that.

I know that things are not gonna be the same. They aren't.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:51:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.