<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Just 12 hours ago, i didn't think you would be bringing hurts into my life. "Not at the moment", i thought.

A min earlier, my heart sank.

How would i describe my feelings? >>>

I wouldn't call that a pain. It was more like an ache. I felt something sour. But i wouldn't classify that as jealousy though. It was not. It was more of a feeling of not being to do anything. Not being able to do anything with the situation, with you, and with myself. 那是一种'无奈'的感觉。 I tried my best to react naturally. And i think i did. "Miss me? >.<" I wanted to reply that in a separate sms. But when i heard that from you, i knew there was no need to anymore. Trust me, there's not the slightest anger. I don't feel angry at all. Not with you, not with the situation, not with myself, and obviously, not with her.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:40:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.