Tuesday, July 26, 2005
It feels
freaking nice when i can be at home, in front of my com, on a rainy and cold Tuesday noon when ppl are either in school or preparing to go to school.
Shiok!Woke up late. Was supposed to wake up at 10am and access NTU STAR system to change the schooling schedule for myself and pal. Well, that
'femme' went over to her girl's place last night and won't be available till perhaps tonight so i volunteered to settle the procedures for her.
I'm always volunteering to help these days, it seem.
Gonna change both of our schedules so that we'll end up being in the same tutorial class for all modules besides the lecture group.
Made the decision to take up French as my unrestricted general elective previously, but was told and somehow psycho-ed ( I don't even think there's such a word ) by
ALL that it's gonna be a freaking tough module. There's no way we would be able to make up the pronunciation for French words, unlike in the case of Japanese whereby we could actually use HanYu PinYin to 'estimate' how the word should be pronounced. Explained i didn't want to take up common foreign languages such as Japanese but pal claimed the so-called 'common' languages are precisely what we would be able to put into use in the working world. She went on to psycho me into taking Japanese instead and said we would be able to take up the module together. In that case, we'll always be together and not be bored.
Hmmm, that's quite big a temptation, seriously. The thought of being able to be with pal in each and every lesson is sooo nice. At least i'll have my smoking 'khaki'.
Let's see how things go. I haven't really made up my mind yet.
I'm hungry. Waiting for mama to get done with the housework so we can go for lunch. Been feeling hungry since last night. But just couldn't make myself eat the porridge that pal-the-2nd spared me while we were at the coffeeshop last night. Walked pal-the-2nd to the bus stop yesterday when she was about to leave. I think that was the first time i actually bothered to walk the distance with her. Well, i really do miss her alot, though we've not met each other for only a week.
Girl,
You should know i was telling nothing but the truth when i told you how badly i've been missing you right...I do...With regards to
another aspect of my life>>>
I've
FALLEN. No longer falling. No doubt about that.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:27:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##