Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Felt extremely tired for the entire day, though i've indeed slept 8 hours.
What's wrong with me?
What's meant to be will eventually be, and what's not meant to happen will never take place.
Tomorrow's the day. QET. Sianzzz.
I'm really going back to school. It's all in a matter of another 6 days. I feel like there are some stuffs i have yet to settle. Don't really know if i should do anything about that.
I wonder what the world is coming to. Am i the one who's weird or are people simply crazy? I can never imagine sharing my partner. What's worse is to imagine sharing my partner with my good friend???!!! If she or he is mine, she or he will
only be mine. I don't deny that not having any competitor would often represent my partner is just too plain or unattractive. But if she or he is meant to be mine, she or he will be, regardless of the number of 'challengers'.
That sounds a little too passive.
We should all know how to take on things with enthusiasm. Shouldn't we?
I've always been one who doesn't mind taking the first step or initiative. And that's what i have been telling people around me. But being the one to initiate does comes with disadvantages. Eg. Being the one who initiates a relationship just somehow determines that i'm gonna be the loser. The thing is, being the one to initiate means i care more than the other person does. In another case, being the one to propose or initiate an idea means i have to bear most of the responsibilities should anything go wrong, simply because i initiated.
Argh...
I hate everything that is going on in my life now.
There's nothing which pleases me at all!
I'm in a bloody bad mood!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:31:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##