Friday, July 15, 2005
Bored.
Tired too. Didn't catch my 8 hours of sleep. My fault. Just couldn't make myself fall asleep.
Meeting FeL tonight. Don't even know where we should go. This is life in Singapore! What entertainment do we have? Argh...Rouge? Not nice - that's my comment from the one and only trip i made there.
Perhaps we'll be at some coffee places. Nowhere else we can think of!!!
Been having cramps. Leg cramps, i mean. FeL asked if i'm pregnant. I wish i am. My parents are dying to have grandchildren of their own recently. Kept asking my bro to marry da sao soon.
Is there like anyone out there who don't mind marrying me? I don't mind getting married while doing my uni studies. All i have to do is to not get pregnant during the next 3 years.
I think i'm crazy. Dying from lack of sleep.
*Yawnz*
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:18:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##