Monday, July 11, 2005
Earned myself a deal today.
Went for tuition at 2pm as scheduled. At 2.27pm, my student's mum came into the room and asked if i was able to conduct the session with all the construction going on at her doorstep. I answered, "Yes, i can just raise my voice and shout." To my surprise, she 'sent me home' nicely, claiming that she doubt it would be possible for her son to concentrate with all the noise.
So what's the deal about?
It's about me teaching for just 27 mins and yet completing a session!!! Yeah, the mum said we could jolly well treat that pathetic 27mins as a full session. What a deal huh?
( Aren't you envious, FeL? Haha... )
Went Compass Point with family. Had another round of shopping. Argh... My feet are aching. Hate that ache. I have never thought of myself as someone who likes to shop anyway.
Imagine having 4 persons having their birthday celebrations altogether at a single party? That is what's gonna happen this coming Sat. Bro, zhiwei, zheng gui and cabbie will be celebrating their birthdays together. 4-in-1 ! And i'm dying from poverty!
Went shopping yesterday too, and i bought nice nice pressies for bro and zhiwei. Braun Buffel wallet for bro and Goldlion keychain and handphone strap for zhiwei.
Really hope they'll simply love the presents, for i placed so much emphasis and tried to my best ability to get what i thought they would need.
So during today's shopping trip, da sao, bro and i selected three tees for zheng gui, zhiwei and cabbie from Royal Sporting House. A Reebok tee for zheng gui, a Nike one for zhiwei and cabbie each. Came to realise that the 'dry-tech' is sooo 'in' currently. All the three tees we bought are born of the technology. The pressies added to a 90+ and i paid 30 for my share.
Together with the amount i spent yesterday, i've gotta declare myself a bankrupt sooner or later.
But still, i'm happy!
Getting gifts for loved ones is such a chore and yet an enjoyment.
Left the shopping mall and went for dinner at about 7pm. Before arriving at the dining place, mum collected those photos which were taken during the sickening KTV session a few days back. I was featured in one of the pics, and i looked "
TERRIBLE AND HORRIFYING"!
I looked more like a ghost than like a human being.
The pic featured my side view which i've always hated. And the flashlight was sooo strong that i looked like
a corpse with make-up on. That description is perfect! I know exactly how that looks by now. I do.
I'm fat! I'm
very very very FAT! Gotta do something bout it, for i'm beginning to hate myself. Don't wanna that to happen.
Looking at the disgusting pic, i told my mum, "i can't imagine someone will actually like me, for i can't even make myself like the 'me' in the pic."
Oh God!!! HELP!
I want the one i want! I've gotta be more studious and do something about my fats.
Deal!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:27:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##