Saturday, July 09, 2005
Woke up at 12 noon, bathed and went to the funeral wake. I know dad is kinda extremely unpleased with me. Even suggested going KL immediately when i informed him i was about to leave for the funeral wake!
Spent about 5 hours at the wake and came back as early as 5.20pm, as per dad's wishes. Intend to be there again tomorrow noon, and i hope dad will not be angry or pissed.
Jeremy and Zhiwei left my place a couple of mins ago.
We looked through
Cindy's pics and heard her recordings together.
Memories came running back.
I wonder if i will be better off if i'm attached at the current moment. Ade mentioned this issue two days back when i was on the phone with her in the middle of the night. I commented, "I'm in no mood to get involved in relationships for the time being." Told mingli this today - "Now, my dad is my boyfriend while my mum will be my girlfriend." She replied, "And your bro will be your lover, right?"
=)
Perhaps. My life is all about my family and friends who have proved their worth during this difficult period. Nothing else.
But, will i really be better off if i have this special someone?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:59:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##