<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 27, 2005

Bro just called again. He's making an effort to drop me a call every night, just like how he calls da sao every night all these while, ever since he got recruited into the army. To think that i just shouted those not-so-nice words to him a few days back. I'm regretful. But, it's all over, so i shall not blame myself anymore. Ha!

He's so concerned these days, not all of a sudden though. Things happen for a reason, and i know clearly what's the reason here.

I'm his one and only sis who's by his side now. One fat sis. The pretty and gorgeous young babe has left.

He asked whether i've had my dinner and told me to sleep early if there's nothing much to do. That's really heartwarming. Even sent me a good night sms after we dropped the phone.

I so wanna cry now.

I remember ending the conversation with a "Why are you so concerned bout me all of a sudden? I'm so not used to it." Then, we laughed. And i said "Bye", with bro's laughter still ringing in the background.

Awww...Sooo sweet of my bro!

Love ya, man! ( And i mean, a great man! )

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:50:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.