Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Read pal's blog. So sweet of her. She have always been. That's why ***. Haha, u know it, and i do.
Trust don't come easily, esp when it concerns ppl whom u love so dearly. But why? Why must we always be so cruel to the one we love and hold so close to our hearts? I was once the cruel one, and ppl have been cruel to me too. No, i'm not talking about 'an eye for an eye' here. Just that things which i have done to ppl once came back to me.
Cindy always tells me this "whatever goes ard comes ard". True.
I'm going out tonight. Confirmed. Perhaps IndoChine, perhaps Rouge, perhaps bla bla bla. Let's see where i land.
"I love you"-that's really not a difficult phrase. Why are some ppl so stingy when it comes to saying these words? But, pal's not. She just said that to me.
I love you too, pal. Love ya.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:20:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##