Monday, June 20, 2005
XXX posted a reply on her blog. It was nice. Things were put to an end in an harmonious manner, i hope it really did.
Slept at 11 plus this morning when i wasn't supposed to. Woke up late consequently, and disrupted the family's schedule. Felt really bad bout that. Went to Tanglin Police HQ as scheduled.
A misadventure most likely. I don't dread that outcome. I wouldn't want to know that my baby sis was hurt or harmed before she left us. Would definitely want to know that it was simply destiny or fate which decided she should depart at this point of time.
Some of my students' parents were really nice over the past weeks. Sent me regards every now and then, through sms and even MSN, whereas the minority who were really fucked up. Doubted my words and claimed i am always busy with one thing or another.
They are bastards! I hate them!
Told loy there is no longer such a term - 'best friend'. Pals do exist though. Disappointment is sometimes too much for me to take, especially when it comes from the same person time after time. Forgiveness is no longer necessary, since my heart is no longer with her. As i type this, i can't even feel the slightest sadness. Perhaps, it really makes no difference now. But, i'm just wondering if she even knows how disappointed i was? But seriously, it doesn't matter now. I've given my all, and i received nothing in return. I'm not a saint, so i can't just keep giving. Nobody can.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:37:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##