Monday, June 20, 2005
Read XXX's blog. Left a comment to ask her to stop being there for me. Let me just pen down my deepest thoughts. Pardon me, XXX. And pls note that this is not to trigger a 'blog war'.
I told mingli to inform u bout cindy's incident because i thought u as someone who was also rather close to my cindy when she was still here with us and there was a need to let u know. I didn't inform because i felt weak and needed u. Frankly, u never came to my mind throughout the most painful moments i underwent during the past few days. Someone else did. I dread wasting ur time and letting u feel that i'm leading u on. U are absolutely right. There's no way we can get back together. That's the ultimate answer i'm going to present to u right here. I know it hurts, but i dun want to see u waste ur time and effort on me. I appreciate u as who u are - a friend, just a friend. Take it that i'm being cruel, but i dun wish to put a stop to ur life and allow u to sink deeper into the past. U know what, i do still like girls. Yes, girls. I'm still a crooked. U just have to accept that. I do remember using "i've gotta end the life of a crooked" as the reason to end our past relationship. I didn't lie. That was what i had in mind. I'm 21. Didn't want to carry on with a somehow abnormal life. But, i've fallen for a crooked again. It came naturally. I just had the feelings. I didn't go on a hunting trip and brought back with me the crooked. XXX, there are many others who are out there waiting for a 'yes' from u. Move on, leave our past behind. I'm sure memories of us being together will fade, but not replaced by others, for there is only one kat wei in this world. This entry is the last thing i would like to post. But, i dun want u to carry on with life in such a way; i dun wish to become the factor u cannot put behind. Forgive me pls. It's only after u've forgiven me for the hurts i brought will u be able to forget this person here. I dun wish to apologize. I stopped loving u, that's not a matter of who's in the right or who's in the wrong. Likewise, i cannot blame u for letting me fall for u initially. Feelings come, feelings go. I'm not the destined one for u. Move on. Reach out ur hand, and the right one will grab u. U will not fall.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 4:13:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##