<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, June 03, 2005

I've got to admit that I'm LAZY. Cancelled ALL the sessions that I was to conduct, as I was so into my sleep which lasted from 6am in the morning till 7pm at night. Goodness! I can really sleep! Fortunately, nice dreams accompanied me throughout the 13 hours.

This can't go on, I know. Perhaps next week? That'll be when I switch back to the normal schedule I once had.

Watched two shows tonight. "Meet the Fockers" and some Hong Kong lame but funny show by "Twins" and "Boyz". Performers nowadays always give themselves some ridiculous names huh? What's wrong?

I'm going to turn in early tonight. I mean, I must!!! The latest time I get myself back onto bed will be 3.30am. And I'm waking up at 12.30pm tomorrow. Set!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:40:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.