<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, June 02, 2005

Logged off from the internet only at 11am this morning. Intended not to sleep and instead 'tahan' till I end my day. Was hoping that I would be able to switch back to the normal kind of schedule I ought to have. But, too bad, I fell asleep at 1pm, and thus cancelled my tuition session that was scheduled at 3.30pm. Had a nice sleep though, given that I was damn tired. Woke up only at 6.20pm. Took a bath immediately before I left for tuition at Sengkang. Sis and Alvin picked me up from Sengkang at 9.10pm and we went Lau Pa Sat for dinner together with Adrian and Irene. A sumptuous meal. Six dishes and one Tom Yam soup. Crayfish, sting ray, sweet and sour fish, honey chicken wings, kang kong and oyster omelet. And surprisingly, the meal only cost the guys 65 bucks. Good bargain huh?

Then, the five of us headed for town. Stupid Irene claimed Centrepoint would be opened till midnight. So as expected, we made a wasted trip. Not wanting to go home so early, we went to a KTV pub in Orchard shopping centre and spent an hour and drank some awful volka red bull there. Home was the next destination.

Thought that was the end of a boring day, but Willy the policeman came over to my place and I finally got to drive again after the long wait. Went to fetch best friend with the intention of going for a spin. Broke my rule tonight, the rule which states I should not speed. Hit 140km/h. And it felt great!!! Furthermore, experienced the thrill of driving at such a speed with the windows down twice, to and fro NIE. HAHAHA! So shiok!

People, that's how I spent the first day of June. How bout you?

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 4:11:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.