<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 28, 2005

Broadband service FINALLY got activated. NUMEROUS problems surfaced. Sucks!

Sis is trying hard to get to sleep now. Reporting for work at Phuture tomorrow at 12 noon. I hope my typing does not affect her. Anyway, i'm trying not to.

Listening to Class 95 while blogging. This is the first time i'm doing this. Feels not-too-bad. It's better than me listening to those limited songs i have in my Windows Media Player over and over again.

Finally met up with sam and meiwen after three long months. Didn't feel so good throughout the past months, but the gathering was good! Came to realize that i still feel as comfortable and nice when i'm with them, though i had thought otherwise previously. It's been a really long while since i saw valen. Girl, pls meet me lar..we're only 3 bus-stops away lor.. =)

Talked bout sooo much with the gals. Got to know how they have been doing, and informed them bout what my current life is all about. I think sam will get married real soon, perhaps the earliest among us all. I wonder how i would feel when the first gal among my circle of closer friends get married. ???

Just this noon, i told bro that cindy may be getting married earlier than him, and that he's getting old, turning 23 this july. Then, i added "I wonder if i will be the one among the three children who gets 'stuck' with my parents for the longest time."

I think i will, sad to say.

I'm not very young either huh? Past 21.

Irritating dad just left my room. Came home just 10 mins ago. And without fail, he came into my room and talked crap while my sis was desperately trying to get to sleep. Sometimes, i just can't stand his nonsense.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:54:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.