<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, May 30, 2005

Sis just came back. And she's in pain. At the same time, she's trying very hard to bear with the pain while telling me stuffs regarding her and the policeman AGAIN. She's slowly letting go of the relationship, which may have not even begun in fact. And that's what I would advise her too. To let go. A man who's not even clear of what he wants seriously can't give her much. And in my opinion, they belong to different worlds anyway. On the other hand, she thinks that what the policeman wants are BOTH GIRLS who are in his life currently. That, I don't really agree. He just don't know what he wants. But he's not alone. How many of us really knows what we want anyway? Have any of us ever paused to think about whether the one who's in our lives is really the right one for us, or whether we would really like to have him or her in our lives?

Well, I don't even know what I want now. Not just in the aspect of love, but many others.

A degree is definitely what I want. But why now? Because I'll soon be too old to hold the status of an undergraduate? Why in Singapore? Because I do not have the financial strength to pursue one overseas; because I have no other choices.

Actually did a research on overseas jobs available earlier. Suddenly, the thought of giving up studies for the time being and embarking on a career overseas came to my mind. Fankly speaking, if a good job is waiting for me, I may defer my studies, though I'm getting old, maybe not now, but soon. Unfortunately, most of the good jobs require a degree.

Haiz...I don't even know what I'm blogging now. Shall end here and continue with my serial drama.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:22:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.