<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm bored, really bored. I was so bored earlier that i spent an hour on Friendster. How i wish i could have something to do now. Just something. Be it revising for exams or having a concert at KBox with my buddies. Should have went out today, as invited by pal and shufen. But, my face is currently in a state that is not very appropriate for me to step out of my dwelling and face people. I wonder what's wrong with my poor face...

Will be going to genting AGAIN on 29 April. Ade will be my companion for this upcoming trip. I'm seriously looking forward to the trip, cos the weather in singapore is getting from bad to worse. I think emigration might be not-too-bad an idea. I should consider that.

Now that pal has also gotten the letter of offer from NTU, i'm kinda all ready to step into the campus and begin my life as a student once again. Actually, the issue ought to be something worth celebrating, but the thought of travelling from hougang to boon lay really turns me off, totally.

The initial plan of renting a room near boon lay station instead of moving into the hostel has been put off, because PEOPLE, one after another, changed their mind.

I freaking hate that!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:59:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.