Friday, April 29, 2005
I feel weak. What has happened to the strong kat? Where has she gone to? I don't know.
Loneliness was never an issue to the old kat. But now, things are so different. Am i having too easy a life? Not so.
Tomorrow's the day. The lonesome trip, as i mentioned yesterday. I don't know how it's gonna be. The other time, i had my sis and loy with me. But now, perhaps it's gonna be people whom i can't 'click' with, people like the sixth floor boy and sisi.
I'm listening to 'One boy, one girl' by Colin Rayes.
'One
BOY, one
GIRL' - what does it say?
I've changed my desktop wallpaper. It now says:
" A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now, he is not going to be worth it a year or ten years from now. Let go... ... "
Went fisherman village with shufen last night, and she was glad that what's got to end has finally ended, in the sense that she was happy for the person whom i let go. She said, " It's unfair to both parties if what's got to end continues meaninglessly ".
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:53:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##